Introduction to setting up a Company in the Netherlands
The Netherlands has long been a favourite home for foreign investors considering Dutch company formation. It has a stable and successful economy and a trade and investment policy that is one of the most open in the world.
That’s why thousands of international companies have set up business in the Netherlands. For further information on company formation in the Netherlands please contact us, to find out how you can join them.
What are the main requirements for a Dutch Company?
– The minimum authorized capital required is EUR 1
– The minimum issued capital is 1 share of EUR 1
– The Memorandum & Articles of Association of the subsidiary
– The minimum number of shareholders is one for a private limited company – for public limited companies there are no restrictions on the maximum number of shareholders
– The resolution of the parent company detailing its decision to form the subsidiary
– A registered office in the Netherlands
The documents shown above are required for registration of the subsidiary with the Dutch Registry.
What are the accounting requirements of a Ducth Company?
The Companies Act is in consensus with the International Accounting Standards, requiring financial accounts to be prepared as well as, under certain conditions, a statutory annual audit.
Please contact us in order to discuss your accounting requirements.
We will handle every aspect of the Company formation for you. Using our expert knowledge we can offer a company formation package in which we take care of company registration, issue of the certificates of registration, local directors, local representative and place of business in the Netherlands, tax registration, VAT registration, and translation of documents (if required).
Our unique one stop solution for all European formation requirements also offers formation packages to set up multiple companies. The benefits for establishing multiple companies include further increased exposure and global presence, and we can organise everything for you.
A summary of Netherlands Corporate Taxes is available here.